Our website provides comprehensive information about Project Imo’s mission and activities.
Use of Project Imo's Logos
Project Imo’s trademarks, including its name and design, are used to identify our organization and its initiatives. You may not use Project Imo’s name and/or logo without written permission, which can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improper Use of Project Imo’s Logo:
- You may not use Project Imo’s name and/or logo to refer to another organization or its products or services.
- You may not use Project Imo’s name and/or logo in any way that confuses the viewer or implies sponsorship or endorsement.
- You may not alter the appearance of Project Imo’s logo.
- You may not use Project Imo’s name and/or logo without crediting our ownership.
- You may not use Project Imo’s name and/or logo as a standalone link without an attaching URL.
Use of Materials on This Website
The materials published on our website, including text, images, and illustrations (hereafter referred to as the “Content”), are subject to copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. Your access to the Content grants you limited rights for its use in accordance with the terms outlined here, and you are required to adhere to all posted copyright notices or restrictions associated with the Content. Except as stated in the following paragraph, you are not allowed to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or exploit any part of the Content.
However, you are permitted to download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the website for personal, professional, or classroom purposes, as long as you preserve all copyright and other notices contained therein.
When utilizing these materials online, we kindly request for you to acknowledge them with the following statement: “Used with permission from Project Imo” once permission is granted.
Please be aware that the use of any third-party material available on the Project Imo site may require prior written permission from the respective copyright holder identified in the copyright notice within the Content. Unauthorized use of the Content could result in violations of copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws, as well as communications regulations and statutes.
You may add a link to our site, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Inform Project Imo by contacting the Webmaster at email@example.com with your web address.
- Do not place our links on websites promoting discrimination, pornography, or illegal activities.
- Include the disclaimer on your page: “Project Imo does not endorse, review, or authorize the content stated on this site.”
- Do not imply or suggest that Project Imo is a partner of your organization without our written approval.
- Do not link to our site if your website harms or undermines Project Imo’s mission.
- Do not add our link if it endorses any product, service, individual, or organization.
Last Updated July 27, 2023